The Files of Liam Redsquire
A downloadable game for Windows
The Files of Liam Redsquire is an homage to point & click and film noir, following a hard-boiled squirrel journalist - trying to solve the mysteries of The Big Maple, where you ask questions, rustle feathers and look after your nuts. This game is a chapter in his adventures and seeks to evoke the worldness of an anthropomorphised animal society.
The Files of Liam Redsquire includes:
- Story driven, point & click with funny and interesting dialogue
- Over 100 hand drawn and digitised 2D assets
- A 3D modelled forest around the Big Maple, on which the action takes place
- Cast of characters for you to question and annoy
- An original, moody soundtrack evoking bebop and mystery
|Made with||3ds Max, Blender, Adobe Photoshop, Unity, Adobe Illustrator|
|Tags||Animals, Detective, Funny, Mouse only, Narrative, Noir, Point & Click, Singleplayer, squirrel, Story Rich|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
- Download the The Files of Liam RedSquire - 1.0 zip file
- Uncompress the folder
- Go into FirstFinalBuild folder and double click LiamRedsquire.exe to play.
- Enjoy ;)
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.